Undergraduate Application Forms
If you are interested in enrolling in an undergraduate program at Fei Tian College, please download and complete an application on this page and submit it to the Office of Admissions and Records using one of the following methods:
- Online submission
- Postal mail (see address on the form)
- Fax (see fax number on the form)
- Email (see email address on the form)
If you use email or online submission, you will still need to mail the Office of Admissions and Records a paper version of your application form with real ink signatures.
It is possible to fill in all application forms on your computer. Directions for online submission can be downloaded here: Online Application Instructions
You can download the application forms by right-clicking the links below individually and selecting Save-As.
Part I: Application
- Application for Admission Instructions
- Undergraduate Application Form – all pages
- Records Release for Admission Form
Part II: Financial Aid Application (optional)
After completing Part I and Part II, the College will either accept or decline your application. Applicants accepted for admission will be given additional instructions and forms to verify their enrollment.
Additional Forms for International Applicants
Upon acceptance into the College, all incoming international F-1 students will need to prepare the following forms in addition to their application:
- I-20 Application (for all incoming international F-1 freshmen)
- F-1 SEVIS Record Transfer Request (for international F-1 transfer students only)
Early College Program (ECP) Forms
Please note that currently only Fei Tian Academy of the Arts high school students are eligible to apply for this program.