Undergraduate Application Forms
If you are a prospective applicant to an undergraduate program at Fei Tian College, please download and complete the relevant application on this page.
Completed applications may be uploaded here, or submitted electronically to the Office of Admissions and Records at: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, applications may be sent by postal mail to:
Attn: Undergraduate Admissions
Office of Admissions and Records
Fei Tian College
140 Galley Hill Road
Cuddebackville, NY 12729
It is possible to fill in all application forms on your computer. Directions for online submission can be downloaded here: Online Application Instructions
You can download the application forms by right-clicking the links below individually and selecting Save-As.
Part I: Application
- Application for Admission Instructions
- Undergraduate Application Form
- Records Release for Admission Form
Part II: Supplementary Forms*
- Academic Instructor Evaluation Form
- Dance Supplement Form
- Dance Instructor Evaluation Form
- Music Supplement Form
- Music Instructor Evaluation Form
- Production Supplement Form
- Other Arts Instructor Evaluation Form
Part III: Financial Aid Application (optional)
Additional Forms for Admitted International Students
Upon admission to the College, all international student requiring F-1 nonimmigrant student visa status to study at Fei Tian must submit to the Office of Admissions and Records a completed I-20 application and required supporting documentation, along with a completed Intent to Enroll Form.
- I-20 Application (for all incoming international F-1 freshmen)
- F-1 SEVIS Record Transfer Request (for international F-1 transfer students only)
Early College Program (ECP) Forms
Kindly note that only Fei Tian Academy of the Arts high school students are currently eligible to apply to this program.